Wednesday, November 9, 2011

updates

I'm trying to fix the font on my blog.  It's either too big or too small. :)  Sorry for all the problems and odd changes that will be occurring.

My stupid brain has decided I'm going to be more stupid and make myself work more.

I'm competing in a stupid music contest my school is doing.

Well, it's not stupid, but I'm stupid for doing it.

Ugh, so I'm sitting here writing a song for this contest and I'm yet to record it.  Why do I do this to myself???

I'm going to be optimistic (haha!) and look for the good stuff in this.

Uh, I might be famous!

Hahahahahahahaha not.

My optimism isn't working too well. :)   I think it's broken.  :( -sniff-

I guess I'm getting some more experience in the music world?  I don't know, but I'm kinda stupid for bringing this on myself.  I have to have it recorded and submitted by the 15th and I guess we're voting for our favorite songs Nov 21-Dec 2.  Winners announced Dec. 15.

So there's that.  :)  Have a great Wednesday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...