All I need is change
I'm sick of looking at the same things, eating the same food, reading the same books, watching the same tv shows and movies, wearing the same clothes, putting on the same makeup, doing my hair the same way, and routines.
I am so tired of routines and having everything be the same.
All I want is change. If I can change, so many things would get better.
I've done the same things, looked at the same things, and been the same thing since I was a kid. My routines hold memories that I hate. Memories I want to forget.
I'm changing. I'm changing everything. I will not continue on with my normal life anymore. It's so annoying and boring. I want to be interesting.
So here goes my changes for this year.
1. Dye my hair red
2. Wear more dresses
3. Wear red lipstick and black eyeliner
4. Eat whenever I'm hungry and not care if I'll gain weight
5. Watch new movies
6. Wear whatever I want whenever I want and not care what I look like because I can
7. Get a new hair cut constantly
8. Visit different places and take lots of pictures
9. Carry my camera with me all summer
10. Wear bright colors and things I'd never wear
11. Make things just for the heck of it
12. Get over my fear of eating in front of people
13. Wear hats
14. Listen to new music
15. Speak my mind more and stop lying
16. Be free
17. Dream more
18. Ditch all routines and do things randomly
19. Stop holding grudges
20. Have fun and act crazy in public without caring what people think
21. Laugh more
22. Wear my hair up more
23. Care about things that mean something and learn to let go what doesn't
25. Exercise without developing an addiction again
26. Love life
I know that seems like a lot but I think it really needs to happen. I just want to live life to the fullest and have fun while I'm at it. I want to live a life God wants me to live and I highly doubt crying all the time and being isolated is part of that.
If you want, I'd love to hear what you're changing this year :)