Saturday, November 19, 2011

inspiration

I wasn't going to blog today, since Friday's/Saturday's (it was posted at 1:24 Sat, though I started writing on Friday) was so long.

But then I came up with this great idea.

Well, somewhat of a good idea.

I find pictures really inspiring, they make me come up with my blog ideas.  Why not post about my inspiration?  It's right up my alley.

I guess I'm going to post this as a sort of a question and answer post.  Hope it teaches you something or helps, I'm not sure what it'll do.  Hope it does something. :)

Q. Where do you get your pictures?
A. I get them from various websites, when I google them.  But more specific websites I use are deviantart and we<3it.  I just discovered delicious.  I'm still looking for more websites.  I really love we<3it and I'm looking for similar sites.  If ya'll know of any sites like that, please let me know.  I'd love to check it out! :)

Q. What are your favorite type of pictures?
A.  Vintage, washed out, things like that.  I love vintage images.  Kinda ironic because I make my photo manipulations really dark and scary.  Sometimes, I want to find lonely, sad, pictures.  But I'm not always into that.  Mostly just vintage.  :)

















Q. Why do you include so many pictures in your posts?
A. It's kinda easy.  I love pictures so of course I would include a ton of them.  I love pictures.  Also, when I look for one or two pictures, I always find a lot of other pictures that I like so much and I just have to put them in too.  So yes, that's why.  I'm obsessed.  But it's a good obsession.

Okay, so I ran out of questions to ask myself.  Haha. :)  Now be inspired by these pictures!!!!!!!! =D


































That's all I got. :)  Bye-bye for now ! =D

Pics:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...