Friday, December 30, 2011

cinderella















I feel bad that I haven't posted in a really long time, but life's stressful and time is not really abundant.  This will be short but sweet.  Or at least, I hope.  :)

I want to be someone's Cinderella.  I was listening to the song Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman and I was so ready to start crying.  Especially when my cousin said I'm really brave for going through what I've gone through and come out mostly okay.

But the song is about how her dad thinks she's Cinderella and how he dances with her.  It's so sweet and yet so depressing.  All I want is my dad to have not thought I was just someone that he could throw around and trample all over just so he could accomplish what he wanted.

People always say that kids who've had bad parental problems, divorces, abuse, end up with someone who abuses them.

Not.  Me.

Whoever I end up with, they're not going to treat me like crap.  I'm not taking abuse from anyone else.  Sure, I might take it and shut up right now, but I won't in the long run.  I want to be a princess like everyone else.

I'm not going to wait around for Prince Charming.
I'm waiting for someone to think I'm his princess.



http://weheartit.com/entry/14011047
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...