Tuesday, February 7, 2012

patio furniture



























I never understood this.

Ever.

Ever in my entire life.

My short life.

Ever.

Never.  Ever.  Ever.

Never.

Why would you put patio furniture on your front patio?  I mean, your wasting your moolah on something you don't use.

It's like buying shoes and not wearing them.  Shush, we're going to pretend like I don't do that....

But seriously, I was thinking about that today and it really made me upset.  People never ever sit on their front porches.  I've seen one of my neighbors do it regularly.  That's it.  ONE.  I live in a pretty large neighborhood folks.

So what I want to know, is why in the world would you splurge on a fancy patio set and set it on your front porch just to let it sit there?  I don't get it....

Though, I think it would be odd to walk up to a house and have no furniture there....

Now I sound crazy.  I don't get why we have furniture on our front patios, yet I can't imagine what it would be like without it.

So yes...I am crazy and I don't understand patio furniture.  Go figure.

I also don't understand that phrase.....

(Picture is mine)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...