I'm the person who likes routines and not change. I hate change. I hate it with almost a passion.
I get so distracted, I was looking for pictures of Harry Potter books and I sat for an hour looking at hundreds of HP pictures...fail...
Anyways...I'm compiling a list of things that I want to do in a year. So here it goes:
1. Dye my hair red
2. Re-read the Harry Potter Series
3. Find myself
4. Organize my entire room and keep it that way
5. Get my braces off
6. Own a Polaroid camera
7. Let someone (unrelated to me) hear me sing and play my guitar
8. Learn vibrato
9. Cover one wall in my room entirely with pictures
10. Play hide and seek in Ikea
11. See how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop
12. Decorate my whole room in white snowflakes hanging from the ceiling.
13. Drive backwards through a drive through.
14. Grow my hair really long.
15. Order dessert first at a resturant.
16. Attend a wedding.
17. Write 100 songs
18. Finish my novel
19. Finish my shampoo and conditioner at the same time
20. Memorize the alphabet backwards
21. Go to Starbucks and order under a fake name (preferably under a name from Harry Potter)
22. Go to a Green Bay Packers game.
23. Throw a surprise party for someone
24. Learn the difference between a pedicure and a manicure and go get both done
25. Make $100 at a garage sale
26. Go see a real ocean
27. Make, and eat (not the -whole- thing), a seven layer cake.
There's what I to accomplish in the next year. I'm pretty determined. :) If y'all want to help me accomplish this, let me know because I honestly don't want to go drive backwards through a drive through on my own. And afterwards we get seven layer cake :)