Sunday, July 27, 2014

road trip: day 2!

It’s 6:30 and we’ve made it to dinner!  I feel like that’s an accomplishment in and of itself as yesterday was maybe a little too exciting.

This morning started a little too early at 7:20 but we quickly made and consumed delicious pancakes with blueberries and real maple syrup (I got a little too excited about breakfast and I completely forgot about pictures!)!

I know I posted yesterday’s pictures this morning, but I figured I might get back on track while I still can!  


Today was a hearty trip full of farmer’s markets, failed attempts at getting into vineyards, and the Ute museum. It did start to rain at the museum so we had to cut our adventure short.  Hopefully, the weather tomorrow will be a lot nicer!











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...