Sunday, July 27, 2014

road trip: day 1!

The first day on the road was successful!  What started off as a four hour drive turned into a six hour excursion.

We had the average lunch break and then a few people (cough cough) forgot their swimsuits so we had a little Target outing and I picked up a super adorable crochet bottom that I’m psyched to wear to the hot springs tomorrow!

On the trip up here I entertained myself with pushing my whole body out of the car with my feet hanging onto the door as I snapped close to 300 shots.


Well, here’s the fruit of my labor! (Don’t put yourself out a moving vehicle at 50 miles an hour.  It’s really hard to see and do anything.)














Enjoy!  Round 2 is coming up either tonight or tomorrow!  Depends on what the internet connection is looking like!  (I'm currently connected to my mom's wifi on her phone!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...