Tuesday, July 8, 2014

crazy comes out when no one's home

I used to be homeschooled so I got used to being alone.  Though it sometimes it can get depressing, there is quite a list of things I have a tendency to do when no one's looking.

I honestly was thinking about if other people do the stupid things I do.  So here's my list of what I do when no one's looking...let me know what you do!



01;;  Sing.  Really loudly.




















02;; Watch tv.  Really loudly (I do everything loudly when I'm home alone)
















03;;  Dance around to my loud music in my underwear.






















04;;  I bake.  A lot.

















05;;  Write songs.  A lot of songs.  And I scream them.  A lot.






















06;; Shave my legs...don't ask me why.






















07;;  Tan





















It's a short list, but it gives you a little peek into my life when I'm alone.

There's something about being alone with yourself that changes the way you think.  I seem to be much nicer after a few hours, or days, alone.  It's cleansing and satisfying.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...