Friday, July 25, 2014

shake it up

I've been doing a lot of thinking over the past few weeks and I've come to the conclusion that I need a better purpose for my blog.

I love sharing glimpses into my life and the occasional rant, but I've never really shared my true passions with you.

Starting this week, I'm brainstorming a bunch of posts to begin writing and sharing!  I'm also tweaking the look and layout of my blog to make it more accessible and nice to look at.

So what's the new path I'll be taking with Artistically Me?  I want to share DIY's, tips and tricks, reading lists, music, and still the occasional rant. And like always, I'll be sharing my life, but maybe not to the extent I was before.

I'll also be working out a schedule so I can handle the work load of school and blogging when the time comes (less than a month!).  I've been looking into ads and ways to make money from your blog.  Please keep in mind that I'm not blogging to make money, I think that if I'm going to be spending this much time and effort into my posts from now on, I might as well get paid for it.

My planner is bursting with scheduled posts on holidays and other exciting events!  I'm compiling a very large, color-coded (the only way to make a list!) list on posts and series ideas that are tumbling around in my mind!

Thankfully, my upcoming camping road trip (I really should be packing for it, we leave tomorrow!) will give me some time to really process all the information I've seen today and allow me to sort myself out a bit better.  Maybe it will help me calm down a bit as I'm about to burst with excitement!

I'm so excited to begin this new path with you and my blog!  Stay tuned for new posts, series, and a revamped look!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...