Thursday, November 17, 2011

11. 13. 199.

I know I haven't posted in a while, I am waay to busy.  :(  But now I will post!!

One of my favorite parts of blogging, is getting to add the awesomest pictures. :)  I am working on broadening where I get all my pictures from.  Right now, I'm currently obsessed with weheartit.  It's a really cool website.  Most of the pictures on this post are from there. :)

Now I want to write a post about how to find pictures for blogging!  Though I highly doubt anyone will benefit from that.  But you never know! :)

As you might have noticed, I like making posts about my favorite things, top _ things, stuff like that.  Today, I'm kind of stuck on what to write about so you're getting one of those.  But....

I'm so stuck on what to write about, I can't even come up with a list of things. XD  Now THAT'S what I call writers block. (or bloggers block.  Try saying that five times fast! Easy, huh?  Do it thirteen times.  Yep, uh huh.  You can't do it can ya?  Mwehehehe! (wow, I just realized how insane I sounded.  Ignore that...))

I now creating a list of random things.  I am that awesome. :)

1.  11.  13.  199.
My lucky/favorite numbers (Being born on 11.11 is pretty darn lucky if you ask me!).  Like, whenever something really awesome happens, it's one of those numbers.  I wish I could think of an exact example, but my mind is somewhere else.  So I'm typing mindlesslyyyyyy. :)



















2. Red hair
For some reason, I've always wanted to have red hair.  I have no idea why, but I do.  When I was younger, in some pictures, it actually looked like I had it highlighted red.  One picture (it's the first one below) it looks red(sorta!)! And I didn't edit it.  :)  Yeah, so I'd love to have red hair. :)































3.  Drowning
My worst fear, is drowning.  I will never drown.  I hate the thought of it.  Now I will go swimming, but I will not drown.

















4. Hot air balloons
I've always wanted to ride in one.  But I have a problem with heights.  Like a phobia.
























5. Root beer
My all time fave soda.  So yes, I like it a lot.  :)
















6.  Lonely
I feel so alone sometimes.  It's like there's nothing else in this world but me.  Really sad.  So that's when I go and read the optimism post on my blog. :)




























7.  Princess
Ever since I was little, I've thought princesses were stuck-up damsels in distress who relied on men to take care of them because they were too dainty to get dressed themselves.  I was a very strongly opinionated child, thanks for noticing. :)  Even though Disney has warped what princesses are, I still always wanted to be a princess and find her Prince Charming.  But the whole stuck-up thing made me a tomboy, and now, I'm starting to not like princesses again. =D



































8.  Siri
My mom got the new iPhone when it came out and let's just say we've asked Siri some odd questions.  Like one time I asked her "how do I kill someone?" and she referred me to a mental institution and brought up maps to seven different places.  Funny, eh?  I also asked her how much she costed.  She responded by saying "if you don't know how much you payed for something, maybe you shouldn't have bought it."  Harsh.

I missed Judgment day. (actually, I wasn't born...)


















































9.  Bottles
(I warned that this was random!) I really like bottles.  No two bottles are exactly the same (Yes, I know root beer bottles are all made with a machine, blah, blah, blah.  Way to steal my moment!:)  and I like the colors.  So there's my speech about bottles. :)
















10.  Kitties!!!
No matter how allergic I am to them, kitties are just so freakin' cute!!! :)



















11.  Hearts 
I like hearts.  No.  I LOVE hearts.  :)


















This one doesn't have a heart in it, but it came up when I was looking for pictures and it's just so dang sweet! :)













12. Pink
I hate pink.  Yep, I know.  I'm a girl who hates pink.  I can't believe I'm putting pink pictures in my blog.  I'm going crazy.































13.  Kit-kats
I love kit-kats. :)  They taste so good and they make that awesome crunch sound.














14. Shorts
My fave thing to wear.  And I'm in love with my boots.  :) (see next post!)


















15. Cowboy boots
As mentioned above, they're one of my fave things to wear.  :)


















I really wanted to end with 13 things.  You know, 'cause it's one of my lucky numbers. :)  But I sorta failed.....

ATTENTION!!!!
My mom and I are having a contest (more or less).  She stole my blog idea (yep, she did.) and so now she's writing a post about how Taylor Swift songs relate to her life more than mine.  But I'm going to win this.  So keep reading for more info.  I'm gonna win this thing!!!!! =D

Tata for now! :)

Pics:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...