Saturday, November 5, 2011

project, uh, AWESOME!

My idea is very awesome.  Very, very, awesome.  I'm going to tell you now.

If you decided to watch the movie According to Greta after I posted about it, than you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.  If you didn't, I'm posting pictures so you know what I'm talking about.

Greta kept a journal, well multiple journals.  They were sort of like collages but with journaling mixed in.  Pretty awesome.

I really want to do something like what she did, but not as personal.  The reason why is because I want to post the pages here.  Maybe only the noneish personal ones.

Anyways, I'll try to do it fairly often.  But I'm not making any promises.  So here's the pictures.

(Oh, BTW, I'm trying out a few font, so let me know if it's too small.)





























I know they aren't of her notebook, I can't find any pictures online.  Maybe later if I feel up to it, I might take screenshots.   So for now, see the posters which are crafted in the style of her notebook.  So I might start tomorrow.  Or Monday.  Or sometime.  Haha, I'll let ya'll go. :)



Pics from:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...