Thursday, November 17, 2011

50 things I won't hold you to reading

My mom and I are having a competition.  I've been working on a post about how all of Taylor Swift's songs relate to my life.  I know some of ya'll don't like her music or whatever, but I do.  You'll get over it. :)

Edit: So I was reminded by my mother that I forgot to say what the competition was.  So she wanted to do it too, you know how I'm writing about how they relate to me, well that's what she's doing.  She thinks the songs relate more to her, but I think they relate more to me.  Now, she's saying she doesn't have anytime to do it.  I think she's admitting I won.  =D
























This might be one of the biggest posts I've ever made.  There's 50 exactly.  If you really don't want to read all of this, I understand.  So I came up with an idea for you slackers.  :)  Read it a little bit at a time.  Like a fourth of it on day, etc.  Sound like a plan?  Cool! =D

With all of this, the entire post should count as at least three days of blogging.  It might take you that long to read the whole thing.  I'm serious.  Whoever reads it the fastest (and actually reads every word) is awesome.  So yeah. :)

This is in no particular order.  Just how it shows up in my iTunes, so basically by album.  Some of them have longer explanations than others.  It's just how much info I actually want to give you. =D  And some of my anger is slightly released through this.  And I do get super creepy and start saying 'you' like I'm actually talking to that person.  Ignore the creepiness. :)

Here we go!!!

1. Beautiful Eyes
I have met someone with really pretty eyes.  I wanna be everything you need, I hear you sister. :)

2. Should've Said No
This relates to waaaay to many things.  Like, for instance, my dad.  He should've said no but he didn't.  Yesterday I found out about you.  And even now just looking at you, feels wrong.  I still can't look at him without everything flashing back before my eyes.  Every freaking word in this song relates to that.  Once again, I hear you.

3. Teardrops on My Guitar
I'll be honest, sometimes, I honestly don't like this song.  It get's on my nerves after a while.  But this song does have some meaning in my life.  I've liked someone who always talked about his girlfriend or the girl he liked.  I wonder if I know he's all I think about at night?  Yep, been there.  And I stil wonder...

4. Picture to Burn
State the obvious, I didn't get my perfect fantasy.  I realize you loved yourself more than you ever loved me.  Well ain't that true?  I really wish this wasn't the case.  I mean, shouldn't you love your kid?  Or is that too much to ask?  I hate that stupid old pickup truck you never let me drive.  Yeah, I hate that stupid pickup truck, you know, the one you bought instead of getting my a birthday card.  Who's really bad at lying.  Pft, you aren't bad, you're the worst liar I've ever seen.  Maybe you're new girlfriend believe you, but I don't.  Oh and by the way, I did burn your picture.  :)

5. I'm Only Me When I'm With You
Yes I am. :)  And I know everything about you, and I don't wanna live without you.  Haha, I'll be honest, I've fallen for guys I know really well.  But hey, so did Taylor. :)  I'm only up when you're not down, don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.  It's like no matter what I do, well you drive me crazy half the time.  The other half I'm only tryin' to let you know that what I feel is true.  'Cause I'm only me when I'm with you.  =D

6. I heart ?
Wish I had concentrated, they said love was complicated but it's something I just fell into.  And it was overrated but look what I created.  I came out alive but I'm black and blue.  Yes, I screwed up stuff when people told me that it was complicated.  :)

7. Fearless
And I don't know how it gets better than this.  You take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.  And I don't know why but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless.  Sometimes, someone will just make you do stupid things because you care about them so much.  And sometimes, those stupid things end up leaving you in a better place.  And I know this song is about that, and I can relate, but for me, it's about being fearless.  Taking chances you never thought you could take but you took them anyways.  I need to be more fearless in live.  And I will be fearless.

8. Fifteen
Okay, I know I'm not fifteen yet.  Next year, baby! :)  'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe it.  And when you're fifteen, feeling like there's nothing to figure out.  But count to ten, take it in.  This is life, before you know who you're gonna be.  Fifteen.  I'm not fifteen.  I'm not twenty one.  When I was eleven, I was forced to grow up too fast.  That was probably one of the hardest things I had to do.  I don't know who I'm gonna be.  And yes, I'll admit that sometimes I feel like there's nothing to figure out.  I've believed it when people told me they loved me.  Maybe it wasn't a guy, but I've believed it.

9. Love Story
We were both young, when I first saw you.  I close my eyes and the flashback starts.  I'm standing there, on a balcony in summer air.  So I did have some trouble trying to relate this to my life.  But I'm going to beat my mother so I have to come up with something.  Actually I can.  I had a dream once (I'm desperate to come up with an idea, okay?) that was exactly like this.  I think it was before I actually heard this song.  But anyways, it was almost exactly like this.  It was so magical, I know I sound just like a girl (well, I am one so shouldn't I, you know, get a little leeway here?).  But anyways...yeah.  I won't go into detail because it's a long dream.  So yeah, it realtes that way.  Also, because I decided when I was a little girl who I was going to marry and I fantasized it so it turned into Romeo and Juliet. :)  Hehehehe...

10. Hey Stephen
Hey Stephen I know looks can be deceivin' but I know I saw a light in you...The way you walk, the way you talk, way you say my name, it's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change.  I knew a guy who I didn't like, you know, like had a crush on.  But I always wanted him to stay the same.  It was like, he was just the way he was supposed to be and I didn't want that to change because it was so right.  But he did change and now I just don't know what won't change anymore.  Hey Stephen why are people always leaving?  I think you and I should stay the same.  

11. White Horse
Say you're sorry that face of an angel comes out just when you need it to.  As I paced back and forth all this time 'cause I honestly believed in you.  I honestly thought that face was real.  But it wasn't.  It was just another face.  And I honestly believed it.  Way to go, Dad.  Way to go.  Now I can't sing this song without bursting into tears.  Sort of odd that this song is one of my lucky numbers, 11.  Odd, right?

12. You Belong with Me
But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts.  Okay, so I do wear short skirts sometimes (only one!!!).  But I totally would rather wear t-shirts, you know, cuz they're waaaaaaaaay more comfortable.  She wears high heels, I wear sneakers.  Yup, I wear t-shirts and sneakers.  So yes, I have wanted you to belong with me (not necessarily you who is reading this.  Wait, who IS reading this?).  She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers.  Well, as much as you can be on the bleachers when you're home schooled. XD

13. Breathe
I see your face in my mind as I drive away, 'cause none of us thought it was going to end that way.  If I really knew it was going to end that way,  I would've done so many things differently.  I would've stood up for myself.  I wouldn't have run away and hid under my bed.  All those tears I cried over him, wouldn't even have been thought about.  Music starts playing like the end of a sad movie.  It's the kinda ending you don't really want to see, 'cause it's a tragedy and it'll only bring you down.  Now I don't know what to be without you around.  It was the kinda ending I didn't want to see and no one wanted/wants to see it.  But here's a shocker: I DO know what to be without you around.  I CAN do this without you.  No matter how much I want you on my side, I'm willing to fight this.  I don't want to, but I can do it.  Try and stop me now.  (I know that's in a song.  White Horse!!! (pretty sure!))

14.  The Way I Love You
You're so in love that you acted insane and that's the way I loved you.  Breakin' down and comin' undone it's a roller coaster kinda rush, never knew I could feel that much but that's the way I loved you.  Yeah I have a tendency to let myself go crazy when I like someone.  I miss the feeling you get when you like someone and when they smile at you and you get that roller coaster kinda rush. :)

15. Forever and Always
You looked me in the eye and told me you loved me.  Were you just kidding 'cause it seems to me, this thing is breaking down, we almost never speak.  I don't feel welcome anymore.  Baby what happened, please tell me 'cause one second it was perfect and now you're half way out the door.  Dang, this girl knows me.  I swear, she must stalk me or something.  He said he wouldn't leave but you know what?  He did.  He didn't even think twice.  Just left.  Walked right out the door.  He wasn't half way out, but he was completely gone.  Sometimes I just wish he would just tell me that he was kidding.  Because now I'm left to wonder.

16. The Best Day
I'm thirteen now and don't know how my friends could be so mean.  I come home crying and you hold me tight and grab the keys.  And we drive and drive until we found a town far enough away.  and we talk and window shop until I forget all their names.  My mom has gotten me through everything in my life that I couldn't get through on my own.  She's the one who helped me forget all their names.  She held me tight and got me through it all.

17. Change
But these things will Change, can you feel it now?  These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down.  It's a revolution.  Hold your head up, 'cause we never gave in.  And we'll sing hallelujah, we'll sing hallelujah.  I can feel a change.  All these walls they put up to keep us from making a change, they WILL fall down.  I don't give a crap about all those people who won't let us be who we want to be because they don't understand.  I will make a change.  I won't give in.

18. Jump then Fall
Every time you smile, I'll smile.  And every time you shine, I"ll shine.  Sums it all up.  I will not add to this, it's too perfect for the situation.

19. Untouchable
Untouchable.  Burning brighter than the sun, and when you're close I feel like coming undone.  Once again, I can't really add to it.  I've liked someone so much, but they seemed untouchable.  There's my two cents. :)

20. Come in with the Rain
I'll leave my window 'cause I'm too tired to call your name.  Just know that I'm here hoping that you'll come in with the rain.  I'm too tired to fight to get my dad back.  I just hope that someday he'll realize what he did and come in with the rain.  But I don't know if he'll ever come back.  I really wish he would, but at the same time, I don't want him to come back because I'm afraid he won't change.  He really needs to listen to some Taylor Swift. :)

21. Superstar
So dim that spotlight, tell me things like I can't take my eyes off of you.  I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl who's desperately in love with you.  I always have that feeling.  Like I'm no one special.  Yes, this song has to do with a guy.  I'm not THAT stupid. :)  But I always equate it with my feelings about being worthless.  It's almost like no one would care about me enough where I'm someone special.  This sounds stupid and weird, but I've always wanted someone to tell me that I'm special, but not because they're just saying it.  I want to be special.  Just another odd dream of mine... :)

22. Crazier
I've never gone with the wind, just let it flow.  Let it take me where it wants to go.  You opened a door, there's so much more.  I've never seen it before.  But I couldn't find wings, but you came along and you changed everything.  This is one of my new favorite songs.  It's all so true.  Though I will admit, I sorta go with the wind just so no one looks at me.  I like to lay it low, if you will.  I know I don't seem like that sometimes, but it's all just a face. :/  But this song makes me smile.  Because people make me crazier.  Crazier than I've ever felt before.  But I'm still looking for my wings and someday, I'll find them.

23. If This Was a Movie
Come back, come back, come back to me like you would, you would if this was a movie.  Well, if this was a movie, than this is the most depressing movie ever.  If this was a movie, my dad would be here and I would be happy.  If this was a movie, I wouldn't be were I am.  I wouldn't have suffered through what I did.  Sometimes, I pretend like my life's a movie.  I make up the ending.  The good ending.  But I know that ending, it isn't ever going to come true.  It makes me sad to think it's not possible, but I'm gonna dream real big.

24. Ours
Now THIS was hard to relate to.  Let's see if I can do this! :) So don't you worry your pretty little mind, 'cause people throw rocks at things that shine.  I'll admit, I am somewhat taking this outta context.  This one line has always stood out to me.  People have thrown rocks at me non stop for the past few years (I guess when I was younger, literally XD) and it's getting hard to handle.  But now I know that Taylor Swift has the same problems. =D

25. Mine
And I remember we were sitting there by the water, you put our arm around me for the first time.  You nade a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter.  You are the best thing, that's ever been mine.  I think this is harder to relate to than Ours.  But hey, I can try, right?  The one thing that actually relates to me in this song, is 'you made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter'.  Explains me perfectly, the careful part. :)

26. Sparks Fly
Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down.  Give me somethin' that'll haunt me when you're not around.  'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile.  Dang, these things are really getting harder to relate to.  (sshh!!! Don't tell my mommy!!! :) I will try!!  Uh, I do see sparks fly.  You know, like when there's a fire, duh! :)  But yeah, I guess back when I was younger and had no scars I did see sparks or whatever.  I still don't understand how you see sparks fly if they're related to love....

27. Back to December
I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't.  I would do just that.  But I can't.  Sometimes I wonder if this song really for real was written for me (look, I know it wasn't, but lemme dream!!!) because my dad left in December.  And that's waaay to close to home for me.  I think that's how you use that phrase....

28. Speak Now
I sneak in and see your friends, and her snotty little family all dressed in pastel.  And she is yelling at a bridesmaid, somewhere back inside a room wearing a gown shaped like a pastry.  She floats down the isle like a pageant queen.  Honestly, this doesn't really relate to my life.  It's just like, one of the funniest songs she's ever played.  I laugh every single time I hear it.  Though if you really got technical, it could relate somewhat.  Like my dad....though I will NOT be speaking now at his wedding.  Oh great, here I go....

29. Dear John
Long were the nights when my days once revolved around you.  Counting my footsteps praying the floor won't fall through, again.  Wondering which version of you I might get on the phone, tonight.  Well I stopped pickin' up and this song is to let you know why.  Hold on one second while I go get a couple boxes of tissues.  -blowsnose- Okay, I'm back.  I think this song should've been named Dear Richard.  Makes more sense.  Dear Richard (hush!), I see it all now that you're gone.  Don't you think I was too young to be messed with the girl in the dress, cried the whole way home.  You should've known.  I would totally write the whole song in here if I could, it relates too well.  But I think this post is long enough already... But I took your matches before fire could catch me so don't look now.  I'm shinning like fireworks over your sad empty town.

30. Mean
Well we're back to the more relatable songs. :) You, with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me.  You, have knocked me off my feet again got me feelin' like a nothing.  You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard calling me out when I'm wounded.  You, picking on the weaker man.  I could totally use the whole song with my life.  But I'll spare you! :)  But yes, people do this to me.  I can't believe how mean people are sometimes.  But just wait 'Cause someday, I'll be living in a big old city.  And all you're ever gonna be is mean.  And someday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit me.  And all you're ever gonna be is mean.  Why you gotta be so mean?  Yes, why?  Does it make you happy?  Hmmm?  And I can see you years from now in a bar talking over a football game with that same big loud opinion.  Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things.  Drunk and gumblin' on about how I can't sing.  I can say that I can't sing, you can't.  So be quiet and watch the football game.  Go Packers!!!!!!!!!!! =D

31. The Story of Us
I take it back.  I cannot really relate to this song.  No, wait!  Yes I can!  I'm scared to see the ending why are we pretending this is nothing?  I'd tell that I miss you but I don't know how.  I've never heard silence quiet this loud.  Who honestly knew silence was loud?  Don't believe me?  Go to counseling with my father.  Now THAT is loud silence.  This is looking like a contest, of who can act like they care less.  But I liked it better when you were on my side.  The battle's in your hands now.  But I would lay my armor down if you'd say you'd rather love than fight.  If you'd really say that, and mean it!, then I will lay my armor down.  I'm serious.  Try me. :)

32. Never Grow Up.
Oh, wished I'd never grown up, wished I'd never grown up, it still be simple.  Why did I have to grow up so fast?  It's not fair and I want to grow back down.  I wonder if that's possible...to the drawing board! :)

33.  Enchanted
This night is sparklin' don't you let it go.  I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home.  And I'll spend forever wonderin' if you knew.  I was enchanted to meet you.  I've been enchanted to meet you.  Haha, not always guys.  But if I hadn't met you all then where would I be?  Also, this is soooo much fun to play on the guitar.  Though it's fairly simple, hey like number 32! :)

34. Better than Revenge
She looks at life like it's a party and she's on the list.  She looks at me like I'm a trend and she's so over it.  I think her ever present frown is a little troubling, she thinks I'm psycho 'cause I like to rhyme her name with things.  But sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know, or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go.  They didn't teach you that in prep school so it's up to me, that no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity.  I know a little somebody, who this song is meant for.  She looks at life like it's a party and she's convinced she's on the list, totally thinks I'm a past trend, though her ever present frown is an ever present smile (fake at that), I'm still trying to find something to rhyme her name with (hmm...), the fact that what she wears won't give her sophistication doesn't seem to get through to her. she really does push people down to get you where she wants to go, and dresses cannot save her lost dignity.  This song is amazing for this person.  Just wish they knew...

35. Innocent
Once again, I'll need more tissues for this than I did Dear John. Like four times that (at minimum!).  Lost your balance on a tightrope, lost your mind trying to get it back.  Wasn't it easier in your lunchbox days?  Always a bigger bed to crawl into.  Wasn't beautiful when you believed in everything and everybody believed in you?  I could write a complete novel on how this song relates to my life.  I have my song (Sweet Caroline) but this song is really my song.  It explains everything.  I didn't just lose my balance I fell off.  I remember when I was a little kid and I used to get in my parents bed with my little sister and we'd stay there for a while.  When people believed in me, that made me believe in everything.  Those days when I thought unicorns were real but I was afraid they'd stab me to death (I told you I'm a tomboy!).  It's all right, just wait and see.  Your string of lights is still bright to me, oh, who you are is not what you did.  You're still an innocent.  I'M still an innocent. ME.  I've seen and heard too much.  Waaay too much.  The divorce scared me.  This eating problem scars me.  The depression scars me.  The bulling scars me.  The verbal abuse scars me.  But I'm still an innocent.  STILL.  I didn't lose it, I didn't gain it back.  Because I never lost it.  Did some things you can't speak of.  But at night you'll live it all again.  You wouldn't be shattered on the floor now, if only you would sing what you know now then.  Wasn't easier in your firefly catchin' days?  When everything out of reach someone bigger brought down to you?  Wasn't it beautiful runnin' wild 'till you fell asleep, before the mosters caught up to you?  Let's just say, they caught up.  I live it all again at night.  And if I sang what I knew now then,  I wouldn't be where I was.  Time turns flames to embers.  You'll have new septembers.  Every one of us has messed up too.  Lives change like the weather I hope you'll remember, today is never too late to be brand new.

36. Haunted
You and I walk a fragil line.  I have known it all this time but I never thought I'd live to see it break.  I never saw it coming (I think that's in another song...) and if I did, I would've stepped out of the way.  I've walked fragil lines with many people.  Some of them did break.  My dad's and mine, it shattered.

37. Last Kiss
This one doesn't really apply to me as I've never kissed anyone. XD  No comments, please. :)  But some parts sort of do. You told me you loved me, so why did you go away?  If you love someone, shouldn't you stay?  Shouldn't you always be there for them?  Saying you love them and then walking out after their birthday, before Christmas, leaving the worst memories and shattered hearts behind, is that really love?  In my book, it's not.  And I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe.  And I'll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are.  I hope it's nice where you are.  And I hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day and something reminds you, you wish you had stayed.

38. Long Live
If I'm still a bad singer and they won't let me sing this at my graduation, I'm singing it the day of before I get there.  :)  I know she didn't write it about graduating.  But it sure as heck sounds like it.  Long live the walls we crashed through.  I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.  And long, long live, the look on your face and bring on all the pretenders, one day.  We will be remembered.  I want to be remembered.  Now, I would like to be remembered as a singer (as if!) or some other form of musician (hey, I've been told I can play violin, sooo... :) but if I could be remember at all, that'd be nice too. :)  And you take a moment.  Promise me this.  That you'll stand by me forever.  But if God forbids, fate should step in and force us into a good bye.  If you have children someday, when they point to the pictures, please tell them my name.  There's one person who I want to promise me this.  I know we don't talk much anymore, but I know there's all those pictures of us when we were younger and if anyone asks, tell them my name.

39. Superman
I watched Superman fly away.  Come back, I'll be with you someday.  I thought my dad was superman. I really did.  I watched him fly away.  I wanted him to come back.  But he hasn't.  I don't think he will.  I really hope I'll see my dad again, but I want to see the better, change version of him.  Right now, he's not my superhero anymore.  When I was in seventh grade, I had to write a paper about my hero.  I wrote it about my dad.  A few months ago, I wrote a paper about how he let me down.  How my hero was gone, he abandoned me.  I did watch superman fly away.  But now he's just a man to me.

40. Tim McGraw
And now I'm back for the first time since then and I'm standin' on your street.  And there's a letter left on your doorstep and the first thing that you'll read.  Is when you think Tim McGraw, I hope you think my favorite song.  I love Tim McGraw.  Now I wrote someone a letter, ironically referring to multiple Tim McGraw and country songs.  For me, this doesn't relate heavily to my life except for the letter and how I love Tim McGraw.  (on that note, if anyone remembers, after seeing Oklahoma (the musical), I wanted a tap dancing cowboy.  Yes, I am slightly picky, but hey, cowboys are pretty awesome! (enough with that random ramble!))

41. A Place in this World
I'm alone, on my own.  And that's all I know.  Oh, I'll be strong, I'll be wrong.  Oh, but life goes on.  I'm just a girl, tryin' to find her place in this world.  I am trying to find my place in this world.  I've tried out different places, but none seem to fit quite right.  I'd like to think I've found it, but I'm sorta left thinking I'll always just keep looking.  But hey, I'll be strong and I'll be wrong.  Oh, but life goes on. :)

42.  Cold as You
More tissues please!  You put up walls and paint them all a shade of grey.  And I stood there lovin' you and wished them all away.  I didn't see the flaws I didn't see those stupid grey walls.  So I start a fight, 'cause I need to feel something.  You do want you want 'cause I'm not what you wanted.  Sometimes, you just need to feel something.  People always say you can't let your emotions think for you.  But I'd rather have that than not have an emotions at all.  Having no feelings is scary, I know.  Fighting sometimes is the only thing you can feel.  Pain is the only hurt that triggers any sort of emotion.  Crying is better than having no feelings.  Anything other than nothing.  You never did give a damn thing honey but I cried, cried, for you.  And I know you wouldn't have told nobody if I died, died, for you.  Died for you.  Oh, what a shame, what a rainy ending give to a perfect day.  Oh, and every smile you fake is so condescending  counting all the scars you made.  And now that I'm sittin' here thinkin' it through, I've never been anywhere cold, as you.

43. Tied Together with a Smile
It seems the only one who doesn't see your beauty, is the face in the mirror staring back at you.  You walk around here thinking your not pretty, but that's not true.  'Cause I know you.  I'm tied together with a smile but I'm coming undone.  Taylor wrote this about her friend with bulimia, and she wrote it for me with my problems.  I don't think I'm the only one who doesn't think I'm pretty.  If they did, would they still call me fat?  I do walk around here thinking I'm not pretty.  But sometimes I wonder if I'm actually right.  Hold on, baby you're losing it.  The water's high, you're jumping into it.  Letting go, and no one knows. That you cry but you don't tell anyone, that you might not be the golden one.  You're tied together with a smile but you're coming undone.

44. Stay Beautiful 
You're beautiful, every little piece, love.  And don't you know?  You're really gonna be someone.  Ask anyone.  I'd like to hope I'm gonna be someone.  But somedays it doesn't look so bright.  But hey, apparently I'm beautiful.  But seriously?  If all of her songs are real then I guess I actually might be pretty.  Huh...  anyways.  I hope I'm gonna be someone.

45. Mary's Song (Oh My, My, My)
She said, I was seven and you were nine.  I looked at you like the stars that shine in the sky, the pretty lights.  And our daddies used to joke about the two of us, growin' up and fallin' in love.  And our momma's smiled and rolled their eyes, and said oh, my, my, my.  I like to call this Danielle's song, but hey, she said it's not applicable.  I call it that 'cause she is always singing it.  Like almost 24/7.  But a person in her trivia club squeezes 25 hours into a day.  Yep. :)  (I quote my movie! :)  It doesn't really relate to my life much.  But Danielle is in my life so that has to count.  Right???

46. Our Song
I've heard every album, listened to the radio.  Waitin' for somethin' to come along, that was as good as our song.  Once again, these are getting less and less relatable.  Her most recent album was more applicable than her later ones.  Anyways...this applies to me because I've heard a bajillion albums (more or less :) and I've listened to the radio for easily hours (no joke!) so yeah.  And I can play the violin solo in the beginning. =D

47. Invisible 
I just wanna show you, she don't even know you.  She's never gonna love you like I want to.  And you just see right through me and if you only knew me, we could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable.  Instead of just invisible.  This did apply at one point.  I guess everyone goes through this.  You like someone and they don't even notice you exist.  But then they do later when you don't really care anymore (happen to anyone else other than me? please tell me yes! :) Also, once again, very fun to play on da guitar. :)

48. A Perfectly Good Heart
Why would wanna break a perfectly good heart?  Why would you wanna take our love and tear it all apart?  Why would you wanna make the very first scar?  Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?  Yes, tell me, sir, why WOULD you wanna break a perfectly good heart?  Mine was all nice and in one good working piece and then you came and smashed (or crushed? I couldn't choose. :) it into a gazillion pieces.  Not nice.  Not nice.

49. Today was a Fairytale.
Can you feel this magic in the air?  It must have been the way you kissed me.  Fell in love when I saw you standin' there.  It must have been the way, today was a fairytale.  I've had my fairytale-ish days.  But not like this.... I listened to this over and over and over trying to find a connection to my life.  I think I've met my match... :(

50. Monologue Song.
I know.  You're going, 'Wait!  Meghan, she didn't sing this song.  It's not on any of her cds."  Well, that's because she sang it on SNL. :)  I was soooo psyched (I love that show!) when I heard she was going to be on and then I learned the chords and lyrics to the song after she played it.  So here I go!!! I like glitter and sparkly dresses, but I'm not gonna talk about that, in my monologue.  I like baking and things that smell like winter, but I'm not gonna talk about that, in my monologue.  Lalala lalala.  I like writing songs about ____ (it's not THAT bad of a name, but I'm keeping this PG...) who cheat on me, but I'm not gonna say that, in my monologue.  I like writing their names into songs so their ashamed to go out in public, but I'm not gonna say that, in my monologue.  Well, I do write songs about my father who was a ____ who did cheat.  I also like sparkly dresses and baking.  I love things that smell like winter.  When I get famous (I really want to!! :( ) I probably won't write their names in the songs, though it's awfully tempting....

Well that's all of them!!  I'm like 99.9% sure I got every single song.  If I missed any, let me know ASAP so I can go write about it's relations to my life!! :)

If you read that entire post, you're my fave blog reader ever!  (I have no idea what I'm going to do when multiple people read the entire post...oops!) I will not write a huge long conclusion, wrapping up how it all affected my life and how Taylor Swift saved me and got me through so much crap.  I will not write about how I'm very sorry for keeping you here when you really should be sleeping.

Oh wait.  I just did. XD

Thanks for reading and so sorry for wasting your time! :)  Bye!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...