Friday, January 27, 2012

confessions of a funny girl part 3


















I'm a Harry Potter nerd.

There's so many people I know who think it's a 'bad' book or it's 'terrible' because it involves magic and all that.  But I grew up with Harry Potter and I was really sad when they ended it.

I don't know why I like it so much but I just do.  Maybe it's the fact that Harry never felt like he belonged, like he was different.  I never, ever felt like I belonged.  I was always 'the outsider' because we moved so much and I was too afraid to make friends that I knew I would lose in a year.  

So, I've gotten tons of flack from loving the books.  People told me that I'm not being a good Christian because it 'tears me away' from God.  I don't really get it, it's not like I believe in it or anything.  I'm okay with the fact that I like the books.  :)

There's my little confession :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...