Sunday, January 29, 2012

immature




















I was more or less forced into writing this.

By less, I did it slightly voluntarily.

By more, I was told I could write a post.

Anyways...there's this guy I know who is always sarcastic with me, kinda funny actually.  But when I was leaving, he started to stick his tongue out at me and I told him it was immature.

So my ride wasn't actually there so I went back in and was talking to him and one of our youth leaders.  I asked our leader if it was immature if a guy is sticking his tongue out at you if it's immature.

Right now, yep, right this very minute, you need to think about what he says.

Seriously contemplate it.

Seriously.  

Serious.

There's two answers to this question.

1.  He says 'Yeah, that's immature.  Guys in fourth grade do that.'

2. He sticks his tongue out at me.

Now consider which one happens.

Got your idea?

It's not the first one, nope.

He stuck his tongue out at me.  Yep, then he proceeded to tell me that I can write a blog post about it and tell the whole world about how immature the guy was for stickin' his tongue out at me.  And then he said I can throw him under the bus too.

So there you have it folks.  I just -attempted- to throw them both under the bus....oh well...I wasn't sure what to confess next so I'm taking any ideas I'm given.  

Just thought I'd let y'all know...sticking tongues out at girls is really immature.  Just sayin'... =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...